September 28th is Bridget Bardot’s birthday! I am paying hommage to the icon by recreating one of her infamous photos and doing a tutorial on eye makeup inspired by her dark smoky look which is below. The tights are Christian Dior and that’s all you need for the look above;)
-Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it. -Bridget Bardot
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/brigitte_bardot.html
1) Use eyeshadow primer on your eyelids.
2) Use a shimmering taupe on your lids.
3) Use a dark grey eye shadow in your crease and blend it into a cat shape on the corners.
4) Use a dark black shadow with an angled brush to create a cat wing effect then blend inwards to the corner crease of your eye.
5) Next, take a taupe color to blend the black edges so it is more of a smoky look. After, take a light white or shimmery color to highlight your brow bone and inner corner of your eye.
6) With a black eye liner, line the top eyelid in a cat style and line your bottom lash line and waterline.
7) Finish the eye look with a layer of mascara and apply a set of false lashes.
8) To finish Bardot’s signature makeup style, line your lips with a nude liner and apply nude lipstick:)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer, Too Faced Boudoir Eyeshadow Palette, Lancome Eyeliner, Dior Mascara, and Ardell Eyelashes, Lip products are both Inglot
*photo of Bridget from Pinterest