Hello beautiful! Sorry my posts have been inconsistent the last two weeks! I have been working two jobs and going to school full-time:) This does not mean that I forgot Valentine’s Day is in almost 2 weeks!!! Personally, roses are my favorite flower and I love them in a floral print. It just makes sense that my outfit this year would include a rose floral skirt; as a college student, it also make sense that the skirt would be less than $25. If black and red roses isn’t your cup of tea, don’t worry! I have put together nine other floral skirt picks that would be perfect for your date. Enjoy. Love, Claire. As always, click the photo to be linked to where you can buy the skirt featured!
- Black and Red Forever 21 skirt (the rest of the photos for this shoot are at the bottom of this post)
2. Forever 21 Tan Floral (under $25)
3. Forever 21 White Embroidered (also in black, also under $25)
4. Alice and Olivia (on sale!)
5. Erin Featherston (Truly gorgeous and doesn’t scream Valentines)
6. Sachi + Babi ( On Sale from $695 to $169….. It is a steal!!!)
7. Alice and Olivia
8. Erin Featherston
9. One of my FAVORITES!
10. Topshop (Great pick for a more casual look, could be paired with a moto jacket and white shirt easily)
11. This skirt is Goals, so it is a bonus idea! Dolce and Gabbana (the holy grail VDay skirt, over $1000)
Hopefully, this helps get you ladies some inspiration for Valentine’s or Galentine’s 🙂